Premium trails / dream trails next to castles on the Moselle
4 days - 3 nights
Enjoy the great outdoors with a hike on the famous Rheinsteig trail in Koblenz through wonderful countryside vineyards.
Discover the castles on the Rhine river, such as the famous Ehrenbreitstein Fortress, Castle Stolzenfels in Koblenz and the Deutsches Eck, part of the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Experience the Rhineland and the region of the Moselle river on foot on a number of trails starting right at the Moselhotel Hähn. Treat yourself to a getaway in amazing landscapes with wonderful panoramic views of the Rhine, Rhineland-Palatinate and the Moselle.
The dream trails and the fantastic trails of the Eifel mountains offer many varied hiking experiences. Dense forests and volcanic landscapes, plateaus and steep vineyards, medieval castles and spectacular views of the Rhine and Moselle valleys.
Quality hiking / quality lodging:
Our package "Hiking the dream trails next to castles on the Moselle" near Koblenz in Rhineland-Palatinate includes:
- 3 nights in a double room with half board and a comprehensive breakfast
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- 3 four-course dinners (entree of your choice)
- An overview map of the dream trails and premium trails on the Rhine and Moselle rivers (26 circular trails presented as day trips)
- Free use of our hiking board (16 dream trail plans)
- Free use of our sauna area and infrared sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free car parking
- 3 plans for premium trails and the most beautiful trails in Germany:
Booking period for "Hiking the dream trails next to castles" on the Moselle in Rhineland-Palatinate near Koblenz
bookable year round